What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file stored in the computer or portable device through a Web server and only this server will be able to recover or read the content of the cookie and allow the Site navigation navigate remember preferences and efficiently. Cookies make the interaction between the user and the website more rapid and easy.
How do they operate cookies?
Cookies can only store text, generally is anonymous and always encrypted. Not any personal information stored in a cookie, nor may be associated with identified or identifiable person.
The data allow this website can maintain your information between the pages, and also to analyse the form of interact with the web site. Cookies are safe as can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, what is information that the user has introduced in the browser or which is included in the application of the page. You cannot carry out the code and cannot be used to access your team. If a web page encripta the information of the cookie, only the webpage can read the information.
What types of cookies used?
Cookies which uses this web page can distinguish according to the following criteria:
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages
According to who is the entity that manage the equipment or from where domain uplink cookies and try the data are obtained, we can distinguish:
- Cookies own: Are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a team or domain managed by the editor and from which the service is provided requested by the user.
- Third-Party Cookies:These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is the data obtained through cookies.
In the case that cookies are installed from a team or managed by the own domain editor but the information collected through These is managed by a third party, cannot be regarded as cookies own.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time that remain activated
According to the period of time that remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Cookies of sitting: Are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user agrees to a web page. Are often used to store information only retain that interest for the provision of service requested by the user in one occasion (p.e. a list of products acquired).
- Cookies persistent: Are a type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accedidos and treaties during a period defined by the head of the cookie, and that can go a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to its purpose
According to the purpose for which they are processed data obtained through cookies, we can distinguish between:
- Cookies techniques: Are those that allow the user the navigation through a web page, platform or application and the use of the various options or services that it exist as, for example, controlling the trafficking and the communication of data, identify the sitting, access to parts of access restricted, remember the elements that integrate a asked, make the process of purchase of a requested, application of registration or participation in an event, use elements of security during the navigation, store content for the dissemination of audio or video or share content through social networks.
- Cookies personalisation:Are those that allow the user access the service with some characteristics of predefined general in function of a number of criteria in the terminal of the user as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the regional configuration from where access to the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis:Are those that allow the responsible for the same, monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, implementation or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements in function of the analysis of the data of users use the service.
Management tool of cookies
Is web page uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics tool is a free web analysis of Google which mainly allows the owners of websites know how they interact users with its website. Also, http://www.becasmae.es/. cookies in the domain of site in which you live and uses a set of cookies so-called "_ _ utma" and "_ _ utmz" to gather information anonymously and prepare reports of trends of websites without identify individual users.
How to manage cookies in his team: the deactivation and elimination of cookies
All browsers the Internet allow you to limit the behaviour of a cookie or disable cookies within the configuration or options of the navigator. The steps for doing so are different for each browser instructions, can be found in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed in his team through the configuration of the options of the navigator installed in your team:
- For more information on Internet Explorerclick here .
- For more information on Chromeclick here .
- For more information on Safariclick here .
- For more information on Firefoxclick here .
The best CSS cleanup tool helps you to organize your style files.